Revivify Medspa and Anti Aging
Male Hormone Replacement
Male Hormone Replacement Therapy Florida Tampa Orlando Miami Ft Lauderdale Jacksonville
Hormone therapy can be a helpful treatment for men with unnaturally low levels of testosterone. However, it doesn’t come without risks. These risks may outweigh the benefits if you’re considering hormone therapy to make up for a natural decrease in testosterone levels.
– Weight Loss
– Increased Energy
– Improved Skin Firmness
– Increased Sex Drive
– Lean Muscle Mass Development
– Improved Sleep
Testosterone is the major sex hormone in your body, and is created mostly in the testes of males and is generally responsible for the development the primary and secondary sexual traits in men. Development of the male sexual organs, your muscles and the hair on your face are all due to lt of production of testosterone . Additionally, the development of the mens sexual organs, testosterone is also responsible for generating the sexual drive and sexual function, the production of sperm production, and how your body metabolizes fat.
When males get close to their mid 20s, as with the other major hormones the male body generates, the body starts to slow down the creation of testosterone. Often times, men as young as 30 will experience noteable reactions as testosterone depleted. Many of the reactions associated with testosterone depletion are lower libido and sex drive, the failure to get or maintain steady erections, lower muscle mass, hightened levels of body fat, depression, poor attention, mental fogginess and less than optimal cholesterol make-up.
The male formof menopause is called Andropause; however, it happens much more gradually for men, and it spans a longer period of time than its female counterpart. When andropause occurs, males generally will experience a slow drop in their testicular activity and testosterone production. When you do feel these starting, you might start noticing psychological and physiological changes will happen during this time.
Men between their mid-40s and early 70s will expect to see a reduction in testosterone in the area of 50%; but, it is often detected in men as young as 30. Men experiencinbg lowered testosterone production will see an increase in thei upper and central body fat, a decrease in muscle mass, as well as a lowered libido and erectile dysfunction. Mental deterioration and depression are also normal in men that have low testosterone.
Hormone Treatment Therapies
AOD 9604: THE FAT BURNING PEPTIDE
AOD 9604 is a modified form Growth Hormone which is a 191 amino acid peptide. The last 15 amino acids (176-191) of the Growth Hormone polypeptide have been reproduced as a specific peptide and is called GH Frag 176-191 or AOD 9604.
AOD 9604 is one of the best peptides for weight loss. It also has additional benefits that can help with fat reduction, better metabolism, and more.
BENEFITS OF AOD 9604:
- Reduces Body Fat
- Triggers fat release from obese fat cells predominantly more than lean ones
- Mimics the way natural growth hormone regulates fat metabolism
- No adverse effects on blood sugar or growth
- AOD-9604 stimulates lipolysis
- Inhibits lipogenesis that’s the transformation of non-fatty foods into body fat
- AOD 9604 has been shown to have very favorable cartilage repair and regenerative properties, especially when paired with peptide BPC 157.
Gonadorelin Acetate is used to help treat hypogonadism. Symptoms of hypogonadism include:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Low sperm count
- Depressed mood
- Decreased libido
- Sleep Disturbances
Estrogen Blockers For Men
Estrogen blockers play a crucial role for men. It is imperative that the levels are constantly kept at the proper numbers because too high or too low can cause adverse side effects. High estrogen will result in high muscle gain, water retention, sensitive nipples, mood swings and hair loss. Low estrogen will cause muscle loss, low sex drive and low overall energy.
Testosterone is a pentapeptide and a ghrelin mimetic with growth hormone (GH) releasing activity. Ipamorelin mimics ghrelin and binds to the ghrelin receptor in the brain, thereby selectively stimulating the release of GH from the pituitary gland. This results in increased plasma GH levels, which would affect many biological processes. Besides its presence in the brain, GHSR can also be found in the gastrointestinal tract, heart, lung, liver, kidney, pancreas, adipose tissue and immune cells.
The Revivify Peptide treatment is the targeted use of peptides to create a particular response in the body. Some peptides are shown to help with weight loss by stimulating the breakdown of visceral fat. They may also be used to decrease inflammation. Some peptides stimulate the production of human growth hormone and are used in anti-aging remedies or to increase muscle mass. Peptides are generally administered through the skin as a subcutaneous injection. They may also be applied in a lotion, a nasal spray or in oral form. Book your next Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Boca Raton now!
BPC 157, composed of 15 amino acids, is a partial sequence of body protection compound (BPC) that is discovered in and isolated from human gastric juice. Experimentally it has been demonstrated to accelerate the healing of many different wounds, including tendons, muscles, nervous system and superior healing of damaged ligaments. Those who suffer from discomfort due to muscle sprains, tears and damage may benefit from treatment with this peptide. It can also help aid skin burns to heal at a faster rate and increase blood flow to damaged tissues.
- Accelerated wound healing (muscle, ligament, tendon, nerve)
- Has been shown to decrease pain in damaged areas
- Increases growth hormone receptors
- Promotes the outgrowth of tendon fibroblasts, cell survival under stress, and the migration of tendon fibroblasts
- Improves digestive function
- May improve blood pressure and NO production
- Protects and heals inflamed intestinal epithelium (leaky gut)
- It has also been shown to help with IBS (Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome)
- Protects the liver from toxic insults (alcohol, antibiotics, etc.) and promotes healing
Sermorelin, is a peptide analogue of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) which is used as a diagnostic agent to assess growth hormone (GH) secretion for the purpose of diagnosing growth hormone deficiency. It is a 29-amino acid polypeptide representing the 1–29 fragment from endogenous human GHRH, thought to be the shortest fully functional fragment of GHRH.
- Increase in muscle mass development after exercise, faster recovery from strenuous exercise, increased energy and endurance, better strength, and joint and muscle pain relief for patients with arthritis and chronic pain
- Improved cognitive function (better mental clarity), better vision, better bone health, enhanced immune system, stronger heart, and improved cardiovascular function
- Fat reduction (especially abdominal fat), restored vitality, youthful and glowing skin, thicker hair and nails, and an improved sense of well-being
- Accelerated healing from wounds or surgery, increase in libido and better sexual performance, improved sleep quality, and better mood
Ipamorelin is a pentapeptide and a ghrelin mimetic with growth hormone (GH) releasing activity. Ipamorelin mimics ghrelin and binds to the ghrelin receptor in the brain, thereby selectively stimulating the release of GH from the pituitary gland. This results in increased plasma GH levels, which would affect many biological processes. Besides its presence in the brain, GHSR can also be found in the gastrointestinal tract, heart, lung, liver, kidney, pancreas, adipose tissue and immune cells.
- Enhance energy levels
- Improve sleep
- Reduce body fat
- Increase lean muscle mass
- Improve recovery and repair from injuries
- Increased sex drive
- Tighten skin and decrease wrinkles by increasing collagen production
- Improve cognition and memory
- Increase bone density
- Strengthen the cardiovascular and immune system
Ibutamoren (MK-677) is a potent, long-acting, orally-active, selective, and non-peptide agonist of the ghrelin receptor and a growth hormone secretagogue, mimicking the growth hormone (GH)- stimulating action of the endogenous hormone ghrelin. It has been shown to increase the secretion of several hormones including GH and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) and produces sustained increases in the plasma levels of these hormones without affecting cortisol levels.
- Accelerates healing from wounds or surgery
- Increases calcium retention, strengthens and increases the mineralization of bone, bone density
- Improves the sex drive and desire by stimulation of hypothalamus
- Reduces belly fat through lipolysis
- Increases lean body mass
- Increases collagen production, and skin elasticity improving wrinkles
- Improves sleep quality
- Increases cellular repair and production
- Strengthens the heart
- Enhances the immune system
- Increases protein synthesis
- Reduces liver uptake of glucose, an effect that opposes that of insulin
As men age, hormone levels naturally deplete. This can result in lower testosterone, which can have an effect on sex drive and cause chronic fatigue, increased fat, mood issues, depression, erectile dysfunction and more.
With hormone replacement therapy, hormone levels can be replenished to optimum function and energy, mood, stamina and muscle mass can be increased. This can be done through weekly injections.
Revivify always offers free consultations. Please call us to set up yours and to learn if hormone replacement therapy may be right for you.